Do you want to help “dress” your client for their portrait session, but just don’t have the time or availability to go to their home and go through their closets? Do you still want your client to have an AMAZING experience getting ready for their session, even if you can’t pop over and help them?
Do you want your clients to dress according to each of their personalities and body shapes and styles, yet still have their color pattern look coherent in their portrait?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions then this is for you!
This style guide includes:
- The quiz that I use to know how to dress my mom clients according to their personalities
- A style spread to learn what kind of style mom has
- A body type page that goes over positive ways to dress mom according to her body type
- A page that puts it all together and gets mom thinking about what outfits would be best for her
- All of the above, but for dad
- A kid page for parents to figure out each child’s personality type
- A page with hints to help them choose better clothes and style for the session itself
- Color combos pages to help mom tie everyone’s choices together for a cohesive look
- Extra color wheel pages for photographers with super creative clients. The super creatives will enjoy these pages more than the color combos pages that will feel “restrictive” to them.
- Video explanation of the guide with me showing how I use my own guide
- .PDF with sample emails to various types of clients explaining why you are using this style guide and why it’s important for the client to use it PLUS extra hints for what to look for in each personality type so you can create images to their personality and likeness
- Everything is made in .PSD so you can completely edit and re-arrange this guide to what works best for you and your clients
- .PSD files are in Mag Cloud sized smaller magazines, making it easy for you to print one at a time as you figure out what works best for your clients (or you can send them a digital version)
- Link to a private Facebook page where you can ask questions
Be your client’s hero and answer all of their questions about how they should dress with this simple guide!
If you’d still like to learn more, here’s a quick video I recorded showing my own version of the style guide!