The Kunz family hadn’t had their family photographed in years and when they heard about my experimental sessions, they jumped at the chance!
They love Star Wars, spending weekends at the beach and going out for ice cream afterwards. I break down each element of this painted portrait below:
1) The moon, but some see it as a certain star of doom.
2) Stars in outerspace.
3) Their oldest son with his lightsaber.
4) Their middle son with his lightsaber that prefers the dark side.
5) Their youngest son who is too young to chose the light or dark side…but we think he’ll enjoy the light side for a while.
6) Transition area between environments.
7) The beach scene
8) A droid enjoying hearing the oldest son’s stories he loves to share.
9) The oldest son sharing a story while enjoying his ice cream.
10) Mom and the baby. He’s a little cuddle buddy.
11) Dad enjoying his ice cream.
12) Their middle son is fast…and since he enjoys the dark side…
13) We let him run with a dark side droid….
14) After a loved droid (who was pretty fast too).
15) This portrait was then digitally painted, printed on canvas, and painted with oils to make a stunning portrait that will last a life time on this family’s wall!
And here’s their uniquely different family painting with out all the numbers:
If you’d like a fun family portrait that shows off your family’s happiness, like the one above, feel free to give me a call at +1 (407) 756-8094 to schedule your consultation!