If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
1. How long does it take to create a painting?
Fantastical paintings are 40+ hours (unless you put over 20 people into a portrait then it can go up to 100 hours easily).
2. How long does it take to create a fantastical child composite?
Composites are typically much faster than paintings and take about six hours total. If you decide you’d rather have a larger composite, it can take longer to produce. However, the composited 16×24 metal print normally takes a total of 2-3 weeks to deliver after your portrait session.
2. How long should I expect to wait for my portrait?
It depends on the finish you ordered. Drying times with acrylic paints are also a factor. Metals can take six weeks from start to delivery, and canvases are typically around seven weeks. “Start” begins after Isabel has photographed every person and object for reference for your portrait and “Delivery” is when you have your presentation party at your home.
3. Why are the consultation and design appointments separate?
Actually, we could do them together if both of us have a very clear understanding of what will occur in your painting. However, most things require that Isabel go to the location or locations of choice to have a clear idea of what will be painted so measurements and photographs can be taken and a good sketch can be created of the scene.
4. I don’t know how large of a portrait I should hang or I don’t know where the portrait might look best.
No problem, we have multiple ways of figuring that out using fun technology! 🙂