This family is equally split between their love of the beach and hikes in the forest, so their portrait was created with both!
Dad loves to surf, oldest brother is a bit of a perfectionist and makes amazingly perfect sand castles, and the youngest brother tries to break all of his oldest brother’s amazing sand castles!
Their daughter loves girl scouts and sketching animals she finds in the forest. Mom just likes to be with her family taking it all in while on hikes, and the middle son loves to run fast through the forest.
The portrait is broken down below:
- Colorful sky to represent their happiness
- A big wave
- Dad surfing
- Water splashing
- The surfboard
- Their oldest son proud of his sand castle
- The sand castle
- The youngest son intently trying to destroy the sand castle
- More sun painted in
- Their daughter sketching an owl she sees in the forest
- Mom taking it all in while enjoying her family
- Their middle son running fast
- The owl their daughter is sketching
- The piece was painted in Photoshop to prepare it for the acrylic paint
Thanks so much for stopping by and be awesome out there!